Oh my goodness I still can't believe you make those they are adorable you must have one for every outfit! I love the ones made with ribbon too. Thanks for the flowers you sent Sadie for her b-day LOVE THEM!
Do you make these?? Oh my goodness if you do, I am so jealous, they are adorable!!! I wish I could make some for my baby, they are so stinking cute!!
if you want me to i will make you one just tell me a color
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness I still can't believe you make those they are adorable you must have one for every outfit! I love the ones made with ribbon too. Thanks for the flowers you sent Sadie for her b-day LOVE THEM!
Do you make these?? Oh my goodness if you do, I am so jealous, they are adorable!!! I wish I could make some for my baby, they are so stinking cute!!
if you want me to i will make you one just tell me a color
Post a Comment